K-12 students invited to participate in Doodle4Google contest | Arts & Culture
Got a great idea for a Google Doodle? Students across America are invited to create their own version of the Google sign in the Doodle4Google contest. The deadline is coming up next week on Friday, March 23.
The winning doodle will be displayed on Google's homepage in May. The winner will also receive a $30,000 college scholarship plus a $50,000 technology grant for his or her school.
The theme for this year's contest is "If I could travel in time, I'd visit…"
See the video above for more information about the Doodle 4 Google contest and check out www.google.com/doodle4google.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222