TACC to present 4th annual TASTE | Arts & Culture
The Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) will present the 4th Annual TASTE, Trussville’s Art Show and Tasting Event on Thursday, November 15, from 5 to 9 p.m., at the Trussville Civic Center.
TASTE features food samples from area restaurants and bakeries, a regional art show with quality art available for purchase, live entertainment by Mark Dunn, and a cash bar. The event is sponsored by Amerex Corporation.
Art will be available for purchase in several different categories including watercolor, oil/acrylic painting, mixed media, photography, and more. Artist space is still available. This year, there will also be a “Crowd Favorite Prize,” and TASTE patrons will select the recipient of a $250 cash prize! In addition, patrons who vote will be eligible for a $25 gift card!
Advance tickets for TASTE are $20 and are available at the chamber office (225 Parkway Drive) and at other Trussville locations. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $30. Restaurants and artists are being confirmed. For a list of confirmed participants to date, or for more info, please visit www.trussvillechamber.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222