New stores opening at the Outlet Shops at Grand River | Business
Two new stores will open at the Outlet Shops of Grand River in May and June 2012.
Charlette Russe, a clothing shop for teens and young women, will open its doors on Friday, May 18. It will be located between the Talbots Outlet and coach Factory.
The accessories and fashion jewelry store Charming Charlie is coming to the outlet mall in Leeds on June 5. Charming Charlie will be near the Brooks Brothers Factory Store and VF Outlet.
"We are dedicated to offering shoppers access to the designer and name brands they want most, at the prices they demand," the Outlets Shops of Grand River Marketing Director Jamie Robinson said in a release. "The addition of these popular fashion brands illustrates our commitment and we welcome each new tenant to The Outlet Shops of Grand River's merchant family."
The Outlet Shops of Grand River is located off of Exit 140 on I-20 in Leeds. There are currently more than 65 stores at the outlet.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222