Victim identified in deadly I-20 crash | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- One person was killed and three people hurt in a vehicle crash Wednesday evening on Interstate 20 in Leeds.
State troopers said Jamie Bullard, 31, of Pell City, was killed in the crash. Three other people in the vehicle were injured and transported to UAB Hospital. Their conditions were not immediately known.
The vehicle collided with a tractor-trailer truck at approximately 6:20 p.m. Wednesday just east of exit 140 in the westbound lanes.
The cause of the crash remained under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222