Katelynn Arnold's funeral held Monday in Ragland | News
RAGLAND, AL (WBRC)- The funeral service for Katelynn Arnold was held at Hardin Chapel Baptist Church in Ragland on Monday, May 14.
Katelynn attended Hardin Chapel Baptist Church with her sister and uncle. The church held a special service in her memory on Sunday.
The funeral service began at 2 p.m. Katelynn was also buried at the church.
Katelynn's body was found Thursday night hanging from a rope attached to a tree limb at her family's home. Katelynn's 14-year-old half-brother has been charged with murder in her death.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222