Police: St. Clair Co. volunteer coach arrested for sexual relations with a student | News
ST. CLAIR COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- A part-time volunteer coach has been arrested on allegations that he had a sex with a student in the St. Clair County School System.
Mitch Praytor is being held on a $50,000 bond.
According to Superintendent Jenny Seals Praytor began serving as a volunteer coach in July.
In a statement emailed to FOX6 News Superintendent Seals says "the St. Clair County School will continue to cooperate fully with law enforcement officials during their investigation."
Seals also says "words simply cannot describe her deep disappointment in these allegations."
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222