Dad of missing teen: I just want to know she's ok | News
ST. CLAIR COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- It's been more than two weeks since Timothy Gansmann has heard from his daughter Lori and he now fears the worst.
Lori lives in Argo and was supposed to fly to Oklahoma Feb. 1 to go live with her father. But she never made it back to her stepmother's house for the flight.
Her parents say this behavior isn't like her at all and Timothy says that they've put up flyers and asked her friends on Facebook to contact Lori for them.
"I wanna know she's alive. If she's where she wants to be and she's ok, so be it," Timothy said. "I just want to know she's ok."
The family has filed a missing persons report with Argo police, who have since turned the case over to a St. Clair County Sheriff's Office investigators. The Gansmanns will meet with that person Tuesday morning.
If you know where Lori is, Timothy asks that you call him at 817-716-6675.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bibb Co. coach says losing 16-year-old player like a punch in the gut
- Jemison grade schooler wins Iron Bowl tickets in reading contest
- Man, 23, killed in wreck near West Blocton
- Clanton PD says efforts have reduced I-65 wrecks by 23 percent
- All lanes of I-65 in Chilton County reopened near mile marker 222